Friday, August 24, 2007

The End in the DG system

The Dark Ages are over in the DG system. My rebellion, knowing that soon they would be destroyed, challenged Evil on my ancient planet Battle. The 2 sides met and fought. Near the end Genius fought against Evil. Evil finnally revealled Goliath. Goliath is like the Death Star but far more powerful and smaller. Evil fired it at Genius and in defence Genius used the Greek Project power to fight back. To give Goliath power, Evil ordered all his people and his planet to bond with Goliath. But nothing can defeat the Greek Project's power. Evil, his planet and Goliath were blasted into deep space with Evil near death. He will not return for a long time.
My rebellion has now taken back control of the solar system and everything is a peace as it once was. But darkness is not banished. Morgoth has unleashed the Dark Wizard on my recovering solar system. We have survived the Dark Ages but we may not survive the coming darkness.....

2 comments:

Oliver JNS said...

I think that the end of the Dark ages in the ONS system will come soon. (I think that it will be an interesting ending. Watch this space...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.